Wednesday, October 14, 2009

BP10_2009_103_Flickr

I am new to Flickr, and I am very excited about the possibilities that it holds. I did a search for lesson plans that included Flickr and Spanish, however, I did not come up with anything worthwhile. I did think of a great project to use Flickr in my classroom. Many of my students travel during school breaks and the summer. I think it would be a wonderful project for students to post their pictures from places where they have traveled where Spanish is spoken. This compilation of pictures would create a very unique story of our travels. Students who have not had the opportunity to travel, would be able to see images from around the world. I can then use these images for a variety of activities in class, such as writing activities or speaking activities.

1 comment:

  1. The travel pictures are a great idea. Even the pictures will give them an experience to build on:)

    ReplyDelete